Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanks

Let me say how grateful I am to all those who supported me and supported the cause for which we have fought over the last four years. I feel a deep gratitude to everyone who I have met and worked with while in office. I am proud of what we have done and enjoyed working with many of you.
As for what I'll do next, I don't know the answer to that one yet. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with family and old friends. I know I'll spend moré time with my family and then mend some fences, literally and figuratively.
I've seen and spoken to many people in Woodbury in this campaign and I like what I see. It's worth fighting for and that's a fight I'll never stop. I will not fade in sunset but rather go back to sitting in those chairs and holding the new board accountable for their actions, as for the battle that ends December 31st. I will make my comments at the last town board meeting about the election, the lies and why some of this was done. I have known some of the committee members from both parties for more then twenty five years so this was more personal then political. In the end it the truth will all come out and the people can make their own decision about their new elected officials and Republican and Democratic committee members. To be continued ….

No comments: