Saturday, January 05, 2008

The return of Mike Aronowitz

Fred I have complete respect for you that you didn’t support me because of my vote on WP3. You also showed guts not signing it “anonymous”. What I don’t understand is why the three of them didn’t want to campaign on issues but rather make up lies about me after we all shook hands and said we wouldn’t do that.


The return of Mike Aronowitz
Published: January 3, 2008
To the editor:

Yes, I hope that Mike does return to the political scene. Past elected officials in Woodbury have just faded away. It takes a special individual to enter today’s political environment, one filled with disrespect and attacks (often anonymous) from those who never will step up to the plate and run for office.

I served for several years with Mike on the Woodbury Parks Commission. Mike showed talent and was able to get his message across. I contributed to and supported his first campaign.

As for his second campaign and the “flier” incident - politics, unfortunately, is and always will be dirty. However, Mike lost my vote, and I believe the election, because of his failure to adequately explain to the public his position change on Woodbury Junction.

Fred Ungerer

Highland Mills

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, which paper was this in? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The Photo News.

Anonymous said...

Mike- Will you be part of the Republican Club?