Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Say it to my face!

Say it to my face!
I love rumors when they are about me; I hope this one is not true. I have many friends in this town and I thank all of you for that. There is an old sports saying “not in our house” and you are making a mistake so unless you are willing to say it to my face you better stop right now because I can fight better than you and just as dirty too. Take this as a warning and the next person that tells me you said something about me or my family is very prepared for the long battle! Remember I was elected by the people and everywhere I go people thank me for standing up for them and doing what is right for the people! You know who you are so if you not want a public fight and want me to hang out your dirty laundry about you and your family STOP RIGHT NOW!

No comments: