Thursday, November 17, 2005

hey

So it’s been a while since I posted my own thoughts, but I am thinking its going to be a good 2006. Now that the election is over its time to move forward and get some work done for the better of the town. But first a few house cleaning topics: for those who read this I do not proof read my posting it’s a blogg not a term paper, just random thoughts so don’t expect it to get any better. There will always be spelling, grammar and other errors. FYI I was not able to attend a Republican committee either so I went out and won a seat to attend them and would like also to see them open to everyone some day. Last time I checked with myself I am able to make decision on my own. I also won an election I was not put into my seat by the board. I was voted by the other park commissions to be the chairmen not the Republican committee or the Town board. Oh and by the way I did show up for Town Board meetings when I was not in office for a few years before I ran. Yes I had a lot of fun growing up just like everyone else. Ok let’s move on I care about this town just like the rest of you on UB but we do have many other things in common. Time to go

4 comments:

Jim Booth said...

Mike:

Very happy to see that you are for opening up the Republican Committee meetings, something I have advocated for for some time and was one of the main campaign platforms i ran on during my recent successful campaign for committeeman in the 4th District.

I certainly hope that when the day comes i get told when the committee meets and i make a meeting you will join me in supporting a motion to do just that.

Jim Booth
Republican Committeeman, 4th District
E-mail: jbooth75@optonline.net
Online Blog: electbooth.blogstpot.com

Uncle Betty said...

Hi Mike,
Have you met our new friend? By the way, don't take him too seriously when he refers to Woodbury's Jewish Residents. He's already made it known that if you aren't Satmar you aren't Jewish.
His boss is Gedalye Szegedin, a very nice man by all accounts. In fact he has many accounts and two sets of books.
But don't say bad things about Gedalye or our friend will say that you just slandered the whole Village (he is a little off that way).

Uncle Betty said...

Swiller and Conroy having an affair? Now that's a story.

As to your saying that only Satmar are Jewish - if you are backing off that , fine. but don't pretend you didnt say it.

Uncle Betty said...

Fox's U-Bet ONLY!

You know what you said. Y0ou know where you said it. Obviously you have second thoughts. Apology accepted.