Thursday, October 27, 2005

Councilwoman supports Gianzero and Queenan

Councilwoman supports Gianzero and Queenan

To the editor:

Come Dec. 31, 2005, my term on the Woodbury Town Board will expire. It is with great honor that I served the Town of Woodbury. I have had the privilege of working with Geraldine Gianzero. Ms. Gianzero is a dedicated and conscientious public servant. I have known her to go above and beyond what is required of her position. She is truly informed and aware of the issues concerning the Town of Woodbury. Any time day or night she is available. I have known her to leave her home during many emergency situations to address concerns of the town. Don’t be mislead by the propaganda of politics. I would entrust the future of Woodbury in the hands of Geraldine Gianzero. Please allow her to continue to protect the town that we have all come to love.

It also is with great certainty that I endorse Michael Queenan for Woodbury Town Board. I believe Michael has the experience and insight to govern Woodbury throughout the most trying of times. We need an individual who can commit the time and energy that is required to ensure the survival of this town. I believe Michael is that man. He has proved himself to be an honorable candidate throughout a mud-slinging campaign. He has refused to compromise his character. He brings knowledge, community experience and integrity to the table. If the people do their part by voting, Michael will serve us honorable.

Please vote for Geraldine Gianzero and Michael Queenan on election day.

Colleen Campbell

Woodbury Town Board member

No comments: