Thursday, October 27, 2005

Support for Hasin as Woodbury town justice

Support for Hasin as Woodbury town justice

To the editor:

I have known David Hasin ever since my family and I moved to Highland Mills. David is an outstanding attorney and has represented my family and my business for many years. David is a candidate for one of two Town Justice positions in the Town of Woodbury. I wholeheartedly support his candidacy and I encourage my fellow Woodbury residents to do the same.

I support David Hasin notwithstanding the fact that I am a registered Democrat and he is the endorsed Republican candidate. Politics should never enter the discussion as to who is qualified to be a town justice. A judge should be elected based upon his temperament and character, not his position on the issues. David Hasin is a man of compassion and character. These are the attributes that I look for in a town justice. These are the attributes that will make David an outstanding judge.

Politics has no place in a courtroom. David Hasin will see to it that the Woodbury Justice Court continues to be a place where everyone is equal and the rule of law and justice prevails. Please join me on Election Day and vote for David Hasin for Woodbury town justice.

Karen Rosen

Highland Mills

No comments: