Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lambros fights for victims’ rights

Lambros fights for victims’ rights

To the Editor:

It has been my good fortune to know Dimitrios Lambros for the past 12 years. We have stood shoulder to shoulder in the trenches fighting for crime victims’ rights. He has demonstrated extraordinary compassion. He is a man of integrity, a man who continues to have the moral values that has made our country great. Whether it pertains to his personal, professional, or political life, his word is as good as gold. He does what he says and says what he does. This makes him a rare politician. We are blessed with a county legislator who puts his constituents’ needs first. Whether it’s fighting for veterans, reducing taxes, or lecturing to teens about drinking and driving, he gives 100 percent. I know. I’ve seen him in action. My personal endorsement goes to Dimitrios Lambros, a voice for all his constituents. Please vote Row A on Nov. 8.

(As a volunteer with MADD Orange County, my opinions are my own, not those of MADD.)

Pat Bodnar

Monroe

No comments: